Boat Slip Policies
Beach Island and Lakeview Boat Slips
1. All boats that are moored at the marina must have current registrations on file at the office.
2. You are renting water space from the marina. If your slip is 12' x 40' then you have 480 sq. ft. to utilize. You can put more than 1 watercraft in your area as long as it is registered to the immediate family such as your mom, dad, son or daughter. A distant fifth cousin will not qualify. Vessels that are not registered to the immediate family will have to have their own slips. You are allowed to place a deck within your area as long as it is first requested and approved thru the marina office with building specs. All decks must have ample flotation and not be an extra load to the present dock construction.
3. Courtesy power is supplied on all small docks. This is for charging batteries and cleaning your boat. This power is not for running iceboxes, air conditioners, etc. Please remember that extension cords are not to be attached to the uprights and rafters. Their use is temporary. If you require additional permanent power, please check with the marina office about the availability of a slip with shore power.
4. All vessels with bathrooms must be equipped with holding tanks or approved incinerator toilets and are subject to yearly inspections.
Accounts Receivable and General Items:
1. All charge accounts not paid by the 15th of the month will incur a late fee plus interest.
2. All accounts that fall into a 60 day past due status will result in boat and or camper being immobilized. Accounts that fall into a 90 day past due status will result in property being removed from the marina to an offsite facility and charged a per day fee until account is cleared.
3. All contracts are based on a 1 year signed lease. All yearly contracts automatically renew unless you notify the marina office 60 days in advance of the expiration date on the lease. This allows the marina time to re-rent your slip or campground site.
4. Any trailers that are not stored at your campsite will have to be permitted and each permit is $120.00 per year and this will have to be paid in advance. The marinas at their discretion will have the right to move these units to an off-site storage facility. Your $120.00 fee will cover this fee. All abandoned and non- permitted trailers will be removed from the property and charged accordingly.
5. For safety reasons, please remember that there is no swimming allowed around the boat docks or the boat ramp.
6. All permitting will begin on March 1, 2013