We are pleased that you have chosen to exercise with us at Beach Island Fitness, LLC. We want your exercise experience to be as pleasant and as safe as possible. We ask that you follow the guidelines below to help us keep our facility running as safe and efficient as possible.
- We recommend you see a staff member before you start an exercise program.
- No one under age 12 will be allowed in the fitness center area. Ages 12 and 13 must be accompanied and under direct supervision of one of their parents who must also be a
member. Age 14 and 15 are required to be supervised by an adult (age 18 or older) member.
- Please wear modest attire. Shirt and athletic shoes must be worn at all times.
- Wipe off equipment (pads, seats, and controls) when you are finished.
- Please clean up after yourself.
- Do not leave valuables in the gym area at any time.
- The entire building is SMOKE FREE.
- Enter and exit thru the electronic access door. Each member is required to log in withhis/her own key card each time. DO NOT open the door for anyone or follow anyone else in.
- Payment for the following month is due by the 1st of the month
- Please report any injuries to the facility staff.
- Please take home any personal items after each workout.
- No food or drinks (except water/sports drinks) in the exercise area.
- Please limit cell phone conversations while in the gym.
- Facility use is for MEMBERS only. Violation of this policy will result in the termination of your membership. No one is allowed entry without active membership.
- Start the treadmill before you step on the belt.
- Return cardiovascular equipment controls to the start position after workout.
- Please limit yourself to 30 minutes on all cardiovascular equipment when someone is waiting. If you want to work out longer, you may want to schedule your work-outs
during off peak hours.
STACKED AND FREE WEIGHTS
- Please lower and raise the plates carefully.
- Due to the high risk of injury, we request that you use a spotter when training with free weights. Please replace all dumbbells and plates on the appropriate racks when finished.
- DO NOT drop dumbbells.
- Always unload plates and put up your weights when you are through working out. Failure to do so will result in loss of membership privileges.
Beach Island Fitness, LLC has been designed to offer the residents of Union County and surrounding areas a first class fitness facility.
There will be a $20.00 surcharge for the electronic access key required to enter the fitness center: This will be due with the first month’s membership. Please Note: Keys must be returned in clean working order to claim deposit. Water damage to keys voids the deposit. The key gives you access to the fitness center 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. Memberships are limited to ages 12 and above; however, ages 12 and 13 must be accompanied and directly supervised by his/her parent, who must also be a member. Members ages 14 and 15 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or older) member.
FITNESS CENTER MEMBERSHIP RATES
|SINGLE||COUPLE||FAMILY (MAX 3 MEMBERS)|
|3 DAY PASS||$15.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|SENIOR (55+) MONTHLY||$30.00||$45.00||$65.00|
NOTE: QUARTERLY, SEMI-ANNUAL & ANNUAL PLANS MUST BE PAID IN FULL UPON JOINING.
- Current Beach Island and Lakeview customers in good standing will receive 10% off all listed prices.
- For all current and retired law enforcement officials, current Union county teachers and faculty, current Union county employees: Please see home office for special rates.
NOTE: ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY THE 1ST OF THE MONTH. CARDS WILL BE DEACTIVATED ON THE 5TH OF THE MONTH IF NOT RECEIVED IN A TIMELY MANNER.
BEACH ISLAND FITNESS